Sunday, December 13, 2009

Everything's bigger in Texas


Well due to the last time's post, that's why I'm writing this one. Just checked myself out in the mirror and I Didn't like what I saw. I try to watch what I'm eating but sometimes something sneaks in that I'm not supposed to eat. Or I don't eat "everything in moderation". My fault. I knew that coming "home" wasn't going to be easy because, Texas barbeque and mexican food aren't anywhere on the food pyramid of good eating. Fat is where it's at around here and I'm not talking about the people. There must be a reason why Fat and Flavor start with the same alphabet letter and one without the other can't be. Sacrifice the flavor by taking out the fat. But I need to feel better about my appearance and so I need to make changes. Slowly.. I don't want to go into shock.

No comments:

Post a Comment