Monday, June 15, 2009

HOTTER THAN. . . . . . .


I don't really know what it's like but i'm sure it's like being in Texas. It's 0655 and it's already 79 degrees. Yesterday it reached 103 deg. in town but cooled off to a balmy 98 deg. at our house. Given that and the bugs, I stick to inside alot. I don't remember it being like this as a kid growing up here. We spent tons of time outdoors playing. For those living up "North", I would Gladly trade you places. Florida & Alabama have nothing compared to the heat here. First chance we get, think we'll move up North. :0)

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way everytime I foolish visit home (AZ) in the summer. Glad I grew up there but I don't need to live there again. :o) And I have learned to only visit during the fall/winter months.

    ReplyDelete