Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Nitey Nite, don't let the bed bugs bite............

Last winter Mark and I would wake up with these weird bug bites on our upper legs and lower torso. We attributed these to maybe from our working outside. We went to WI to see our little Summer after her birth and they cleared up. No more problems.. so we thought. Just recently, we had these bug bites reoccur and so we came up with the conclusion that we may have (had) bed bugs. ewwww!! So having done the research online naturally, I came up with an less expensive idea. I used flea powder that I had bought at walley world and sprinkled it on our mattress. I left it on for an extended period of time then I took our upright and vacuum the heck out of it. Voile! It worked. We are bugfree!! I would highly recommend just vacuuming your mattress for dead skin cells, dust mites and possibly bedbugs. I'll be vacuuming my mattress on a regular basis for the time being.

1 comment: